Sunday 27 September 2020

Weekly Stash challenge - week 26

 We have done it!  The very last week.... (for now, anyway).

It has been a long six months and yet, in some ways, the time has whizzed by.  Safe to say that 2020 will be a memorable year!

I have been so proud of the way that people have been joining me on this journey and each week have been sending me pictures of the cards they have made.  I know that some people haven't been able to send pictures, but when we can finally get together again, I will be more than happy to take pics of the cards (if they haven't been used, LOL) and upload them here so that in the future, they can  all be seen in one place.

Anyway, enough of my wittering.  On with the very last sketch.  No tic tac toe this week - it's all up to you!



And here is my last example.

Guilty Confession.  This one was actually made almost entirely using some new stash.  I know... failed at the very last hurdle!  But it was so pretty.... the papers are all from a Lynda Chapman paper boutique pad that was a Create and Craft Members gift.  So technically free (I just paid p&p).  

I really hope you have all enjoyed this journey we have been on - and that it won't be too long before classes in person can start up again.  I can't wait! 

Happy Crafting, and stay safe everyone.

No comments: