Sunday 6 September 2020

Weekly Stash Challenge - week 23

 And September is here.  Before we know it, Christmas will be here and this Annus Horribilus will hopefully be behind us.  Fingers crossed!

It is a nice simple card for you this week - mainly because I very stupidly managed to pretty much replicate the sketch for last week without realising it until the last minute (and after I had done the sample!)  Hey, I am only human...

So without further ado, here is the sketch and tic tac toe for this week.




And here is my sample.


My card was made using my favourite 6 x 6 base card, and onto this I put a mat of decorative backing paper from a pad. It doubles up as a sentiment, so win win!

The two toppers were from a Hunkydory Topper Deck, simply matted onto mirri card.  This has to be the quickest card I have ever done, and I really like the simplicity - I'm going to make more!

As life is slowly returning to normal, stay safe out there.  Happy Crafting...

No comments: