Sunday 20 September 2020

Weekly Stash Challenge - week 25

 So, we come to the penultimate week of the challenge.  We are nearly at the finish line!  When Shirley first mentioned this idea to me almost six months ago, I thought it would be for about 6 weeks.  Who knew that it would end up being for most of the year?  And obviously, there is still a risk of a second wave, but I am trying not to worry about that.

If people want to do this on a monthly basis going forwards, I am happy to do that, but right now I am a bit lacking in inspiration, so whatever happens there will be a break!  

Anyhow, on to this week's sketch, tic tac toe and example.

A nice simple sketch this week - you can make it as plain or fussy as you like.




And here is my example.  

Once again, I have used my favourite 6 x 6 card blank with the scalloped edges, and the kits I had in my stash.  I have also used some paper from a 12 x 12 pad for the base mat, which I have had in my stash for several years, deeming it too nice to use... and now I have!

Honestly, I have been so pleased with the fact I have not bought anything for the cards I have made so far - although, to be fair, the stash has been barely dented...

I hope everyone has a good week and stays safe and healthy.  Happy Crafting!

No comments: