Sunday 30 August 2020

Weekly Stash Challenge - week 22

 Hello everyone, another week is here already!  This week the sketch is more general, because I had to make birthday cards so thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone.... lol.

Judging by the traffic, life is getting back to much more like normal, so hopefully we can resume some sort of class soon.  It may still need to be socially distanced, but that is manageable in our hall so as soon as we get some sort of indication it will be reopening, we will give some thought to how to do it for those of you who want to come along.  

In the meantime, here is the sketch and tic tac toe for this week.





And here is my example.


My card was made solely using items from an old Tattered Lace box kit  (number 1, I think).  For some reason, I never use the papers in these kits, mainly sticking to the dies and stamps they have in them, and therefore the papers were intact.  Not now...

The only thing I die cut was the flower, using the scrap paper remaining after I cut out the mats and layers, and the flourishes (from scrap white card).  I used a single gem in the centre of the flower, and I used glitter glue to make the centre of the flowers on the main topper sparkle.

I am really happy to be using up some of this stash that I have built up over MANY years doing these challenges - it hasn't made a big dent in what I have, but it is a start.

Hope you all remain safe and well - and if you are still joining in, happy crafting!


No comments: