Sunday 9 August 2020

Weekly stash challenge - week 19

Time is flying by - and sadly, although restrictions are slowly lifting, we are still having to be cautious about getting together in a big group again.  But we will!  I have had some internet issues this week, but it seems to be back at the moment (fingers crossed) so I will get this post done quickly!

Here is the sketch for week 19 of our weekly challenge - I hope you like it.
and here is the tic tac toe.  
As always, both sketch and tic tac toe are for inspiration - if they don't inspire you, then just do your own thing!

Here is my card for this week.  The tic tac toe line is centre vertical - decoupage, christmas, layers.


I used basic card from a paper pad, a scalloped 6 x 6 card and a die cut decoupage image from the Christmas kit I have been using all along.

I layered the patterned papers first, then added the decoupaged topper.  I added some gold and white bakers twine across the corner and onto that I stuck some fussy cut christmas trees from the paper pad set.  

The sentiment was also from the kit.  Finally, I added some small gold gems at the top of each tiny tree.

Hope you all have a good week!

No comments: