Sunday 14 June 2020

Weekly Stash Challenge - week 11

 Who would believe that this challenge would still be going nearly 3 months on?  Lockdown is easing, so life is getting slightly more normal, but classes are unlikely to start up again for a while.  But we can still craft together!  Here is the sketch and tic tac toe for this week.  As before, you can use either or both as your inspiration.




This is my card this week.  I have pretty much decided that I am going to use this challenge to start my Christmas cards, so with any luck, I will avoid that mad panic at the end of November...



I did the centre line of the tic tac toe - Snow, Gems and Ribbon.  I used a scalloped edge base card and some paper from a Chloe box set for my background, I used a Hunkydory topper deck card matted onto rainbow mirri for my topper, a sentiment from the christmas set I used last week, and some red and white twine to make my ribbon bow.  Lastly, I used some silver star gems to go into the four corners of the card.

Have fun this week - and continue to stay safe....!


No comments: