Sunday 7 June 2020

Weekly Stash Challenge - week 10

Wow, we are in double figures... week 10 is here.  I have included another tic tac toe this week, to give you some extra inspiration, if you need it.

And on with the next sketch - Week 10.


The tic tac toe...



I decided to make another Christmas card this week - every little helps, and it will be here before we know it, LOL.

Every time I go to a Create and Craft show I always buy a goody bag.  Sometimes the items are good, once, not so much.  All of the items get stashed away, however, and I found this Christmas kit from one of those bags in one of my drawers, so thought I would use it.  There are backing papers (50) sentiment sheets and a big pile of decoupage die cuts.  



This is the card I made.


I did the top line of the tic tac toe - ribbon (paper ribbon across front), shaped card (scalloped card base) and decoupage (the christmas stocking).

Everything on my card came from the kit.  I cut some base paper from one sheet, the triangular corner from another, and the paper ribbon was the top part of another, mounted onto plain white card before being stuck onto the card.

I cut a tag using a tattered lace die, and cut by eye a layer for it from my base paper.  From the die cut decoupage, I made up the Christmas Stocking, and stuck it onto my tag.  When I put the tag into the pocket made by the triangular paper, it didn't fit very well with the decoupage, so I loosened the foam pad on one of the layers, so I could push it partly over the top of the pocket when the rest was pushed inside.  It worked well...

Lastly, I stuck one of the sentiments onto white card and then stuck that onto the bottom left hand corner.

Two cards done for Christmas - only about another 50 or 60 to go...

Happy Crafting!


No comments: