Sunday 26 July 2020

Weekly Stash Challenge week 17

As restrictions continue to be eased, I hope everyone is staying safe.  My Christmas card making is going well - for once, I won't have a mad panic in November!

Here is the sketch and tic tac toe for this week - four months since we first started, who knew this would last so long!  I had hoped that we could be starting classes again by now, but it wasn't to be.  Maybe in September, some socially distanced classes can run?  We will see.



And here is my card.  I used one pad and some scraps of paper from another, plus a hunkydory topper deck pack to make my card this time.  My tic tac toe line was centre horizontal - gems, glitter, diecut.



I started with a 7 x 5 card base, and onto that I layered some decorative paper from a pad in my stash.  Using the same pad, I cut out a decorative and plain circle for the secondary background.  My topper was a hunkydory topper deck card, mounted onto some paper from the pad, and some rainbow mirri card.

The sentiment also came from the paper pad - it was a scrap left over from another project (the big sheet was filled with the wording). 

I fussy cut some poinsettia flowers from a scrap of a sheet from a Chloe box set to decorate and in the centre I put some glitter glue to hold my pearls.  Lastly, I went over the snowy areas with glitter glue, and stuck a small bow made from gold and white bakers twine onto the sentiment.

My christmas cards are coming along nicely - I hope your stash of completed cards is growing, too!

Until next week, then.  Stay safe, everyone!

No comments: