Sunday 5 July 2020

Weekly Stash Challenge Week 14

Hello everyone, week 14 is here!  Time is flying by - and the way we are going, we will have all our Christmas cards done in record time...

Here is the sketch for this week:



For this week, I thought the extra challenge - should you choose to accept it - could be to make your card in one colour, monochrome.  

For my card, I chose classic black and white.


This week, everything came from my die cut stash box.  I used a 6 x 6 scalloped card base, and onto that I overlaid a snowflake die cut background in white.  I stuck a deer and tree die cut in black onto the  top of this background, and added a thin strip of ribbon from my stash underneath it, topped with a bow made from the same type chiffon ribbon, but a thicker width.

I stamped my sentiment into the bottom right hand corner of the card, and stuck a glittered snowflake on a foam pad in the top right corner.  Finally, as it looked a bit flat, I added a gem in the centre of each snowflake on the background to give it some bling.

So, challenge set.  Of course, you can completely disregard that part if you like, and just make something you like, which is the whole point!

Happy Crafting, and stay safe as lockdown restrictions continue to ease....

No comments: