Sunday 24 May 2020

Weekly stash challenge - week 8

Wow, we are up to week 8 already!  It seems like five minutes since we started these challenges, to give us inspiration in lockdown.  Who knew back then that it would last this long?  I hope these weekly challenges are helping in these very strange times - and saying that, on with the sketch for this week!



And these are my cards for this week. 

 For a change, I decided to use a couple of my hunkydory pads, which largely sit untouched on the shelf!  And thinking ahead, one of them is my very first Christmas card of the year.  It occurred to me that if we make a Christmas card a week from now to December, we will have 30 Cards done!



My first card was made using the Twas the night before Christmas... pad.  A traditional santa topper, and a nice wooden background paper.



And the second card was a rare one for the men - I used the sporting life whopper topper pad for this one.  Everything on the sheet was just transferred over to the base card, plus some lime spotty card I had in my stash!



I hope you all enjoy this week's challenge - and look out for next week, because I am thinking of adding a little extra challenge for you in the shape of a tic tac toe as well!


No comments: