Sunday 10 May 2020

Weekly Stash Challenge - Week 6

How can it be 6 weeks already?  Time is flying in lockdown for me - and the summer is rapidly approaching.  Shame by the time I roll out of my house I will just want to cover up!!!!

Anyway, time for another sketch - here is week 6!



I went back to my box of die cuts and another box set for my card this week. 

And here is my card - a simple mat and layer of the papers, and judicious use of some hearts from my diecut stash.


The free papers in the set were all rainbow colours, so I made a thank you card - all set to go to an NHS hero.

Along with the backing papers, there were some stamps and dies, but also an embossing folder, and I used that on the orange layer, and the base heart.  Then, I used a stamp from my stash to make the sentiment, and stamped it onto the top heart, which was plain white cardstock.

The last step was to add 3 punched small flowers, and I added a small gold gem in the centre of each.

Have fun this week everyone - I look forward to seeing your cards very much.  And remember, this time WILL end, and we will be getting back to normal.  I can't wait to see everyone again!


No comments: