Sunday 12 April 2020

Weekly Stash Challenge, Week 2

Well!  What a talented lot you are... we had a great response to last weeks first challenge - are you ready to go again?

Here is the sketch chosen for week 2.


As before, you can use this as your inspiration - and do whatever you like with it!


One thing to remember, is that the block shapes don't need to be solid - for my card I have fussy cut around part of the paper I used so you get a different shape entirely!  Also, just because the shape for the embellishment is a circle, it doesn't mean that the embellishment needs to be a circle - any shape or item can be used.

This is the card I made using the sketch,



And this is the paper I used and fussy cut.(Lynda Chapman Paper Boutique pad)


This is the card that Shirley came up with,



and the supplies she used.






Good luck - and have fun with it!  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments: