Saturday 5 February 2000

Scan and Cut group - 3rd February 2018

The group met for the second time on 3rd February 2018.

We all successfully cut vinyl to add our names to our machines and looked at calibration of the machine.

The project for the day was started too late to finish, but I did mine at home on the Sunday and this was the outcome.
The number of files to cut listed in the book was a bit confusing - so for clarity, I have listed it below.  Personally, I think the Day should be at the back, then the month, then the date, so I would cut the files accordingly.

It is also a lot bigger than it looks - 7 inches wide, by 4 inches deep and at least 8 inches high.  Again, I think I would make it smaller... Although, if it were to sit on a desk, there is room in the box behind the biggest card to put things like post it note pads, or similar.



Largest card 

3 for Months
2 for Days

Middle card

2 for Days
3 for Months

Small card 
11 cards - 1 for each number and a duplicate card with 1 on the front and 2 on the back.  This is for the 11th or 22nd of the month!

I did think that on the Month card (below the line of the next card) you could probably write birthdays or special occasions that month and that would act as a reminder too!

No comments: