Sunday, 2 January 2000
Saturday, 1 January 2000
|Pink version in progress|
You will need:
- A4 Cream card, folded to make A5 portrait card.
- A6 cream card to make main easel background
- 1 A4 sheet of patterned background paper
- Toning card in a matching colour
- 2 pictures which are the same for the topper
- Plain cream card for main easel and sentiments
- Paper flowers to decorate
- 1 ribbon bow
- First, fold the A4 card in half to form an A5 landscape card.
- Mark and cut a straight line down the centre of the front of the card to form two flaps.
- On the right hand flap, score across at 9.5 cms and then mark up 4 cm from the bottom and cut off that part. (This piece of card will be used for a sentiment)
- On the left hand flap, score across at 7.5 cm.
- Fold both flaps so that they form “mountain folds”
- Take the A6 piece of card and stick it to the bottom of the fold on the left hand flap as shown.
- Cut backing card and background paper to size.
- Mat and layer the card and paper onto the card base as shown.
- Using the largest of the small oval nestability die, cut the centre of one of the pictures. Layer it onto the other picture using a foam pad, or silicone glue.
- Mat and layer the picture onto the A6 piece of card.
- Stamp a verse onto the spare piece of card from the base card and mat and layer onto the bottom half of the right hand flap.
- Using foam tape/pads attach the “stops” to the card base.
- Decorate the “stops” with flowers, gems or embellishments of choice.
- Stamp a sentiment onto spare card and stick on the bottom of the base (or use a peel off).
Details of fold and score lines and background paper/toning card sizes are as follows:
A4 card folded to A5
1 —20.5 cm x 14.3 cm
1—9 x 14 cm
1—10 x 8 cm
2 –10 x 5 cm
1- 20 x 14 cm
1 - 13.5 x 8.5 cm
2 - 9.5 x 4.5 cm
2 - 8 x 3 cm
Posted by J at 22:01